Responsible for all aspects of the financial services of Friendship Trays. Reports to Executive Director. Provides staff support to the Board of Directors Finance Committee.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable for Friendship Trays, Friendship Garden and Friendship Kitchen
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for 2400 Distribution Street, LLC.
- Monthly reconciliation of all Bank Accounts
- Prepares Monthly Federal, State and Mecklenburg County F&B taxes
- Applies for Bi-Yearly Federal SUTA Reimbursements
- Prepares yearly 1099 and 5500 reporting
- Maintains G/L entries, Job Costs and subsequent reports
- Maintains Accurate Records, Files and Backup
- Assists Executive Director and Finance Committee in annual budget preparation.
- Prepare and Enter Payroll, including Reimbursements, Garnishments and Tips
- Maintains Staff Yearly Vacation Schedule
- Provides all Financial Information for the Processing of Grants
- Attends fundraising events to oversee receipt of monies.
- Maintains open lines of communications with staff, volunteers, recipients and Board of Directors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for Human Resource Functions: Input of New Hire Information into Payroll System
- Does necessary preparations for annual independent audit and works with auditors directly when they are performing audit.
The physical demand described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit, as well as talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to use hands to operate vehicles and office equipment.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is exposed to outside weather when traveling. The employee is exposed to temperatures >80 degrees Fahrenheit.
—posted September 12, 2017